No more separated laundry for different colored apparel with the Anti-Dye Laundry Absorption Sheet. Life will be so much easier when you can bundle all your laundries in the washing machine together without the worry of them coming out in a different color. It traps loose dyes in your wash water to solve mutual cloth dyeing and preserving its original colors.
This new revolution for your laundry saves so much of your time and money by allowing mixed laundry in just one washing. It's ideal for washing loads containing dark and bright colored items with quick absorption of loose dyes released during washing.
These sheets are specially designed to work as a sponge and to keep the color vibrantly new while brightening the white clothes. It's suitable for any water temperature and a must-have for any household.
- Effective absorption and trapping of loose dyes in laundries
- It is made durable and tough
- Avoids light-colored clothing from fading and keep dark bright colors more vibrant
- Protects the cloths from discoloration and aging as it locks the color during wash
- Works well on all fabrics, at all temperatures, and with all laundry products
- Allows washing of multiple colored clothing
- Saves water, electricity and time
- Material: Viscose fiber
- Weight: 27g
- 24pcs Washing Machine Anti-Dye Color Absorption Sheet
Direction For Use:
1) Place 1 or 2 sheets according to the quantity of laundry at the back of the washing machine drum before loading the washing.Use 3-4 sheets for new dark, non-colorfast garments.
2) Use normal amount of washing detergent and select your normal wash cycles.
3) After finishing the washing, remove the sheet and discard.
👉Dark non-colorfast, such as denims and towels, and the white cloth should be washed separately.
👉Always read the washing instructions manufacturer provides and follow their instructions at all times.
👉The performance of Premium Anti-Dye Laundry Color Absorption Cloth can not be guaranteed against large quantities of dyes from non-colorfast garments.
How many pieces in a box?
📌Each box contains 24 sheets of Premium Anti-Dye Laundry Color Absorption Cloth.
How many sheets will I use?
📌You can use 1 or 2 sheets depending on the quantity of the laundry. Use 3 or 4 sheets for new, dark, non-colorfast or very dirty garments.
Does it help after color bleed from a previous wash?
📌No, the cloth can't remove the dye that's already bled into the fabric, but it will prevent the situation from getting worse.
Can black and white clothing be washed together with the color absorption cloth?
📌Yes. Just to be safe, use two or three sheets if the clothing is new with bright colors. But better wash certain large dark colored items (such as bath towels, bed sheet or quilt cover) separately for the color absorption cloth is easy to get rolled up inside.
Can it be reused?
📌NO, the sheet is disposable, so just throw it away after use.